There’s a lot to understand when it comes to climate, but don’t worry, we’re not going to have a test on this.
We’ve pulled together some of our favorite resources on all things climate.
Let us know if you have favorites you think we should add to the list.
- The link between climate change and extreme weather
- The connection between Wildfires and Climate Change
- The difference between Weather and Climate
- Global Temperature warming/ NASA
- Extreme Avalanche Conditions associated with climate change
- Poor snow years impact ski resorts and the economy
- Sea Level Rising
- Scientists Agree/NASA
- 1.5 degrees vs. 2.0 degrees
- Shorter Ski Seasons
- Decreasing Arctic Sea Ice
- Decreasing Land Ice
- Clean Energy outpacing Fossil Fuels
Turn Your Passion into Action
When we create swells of popular pressure, we can affect policy. And it’s working—but we need more passionate outdoor people to use their voice and help create climate victories where they’re needed most.